Steve Ford's monthly column for November QST features my brief article on RS
ID.  Steve gave much prominence to the topic, I hope we can all thank Steve for
his support of this topic and for his support of digital modes in general.

The article mentions  Multipsk, DM780, and Fldigi.  Hopefully there will be
more users of these leading edge applications.  The article also thanks Patrick
and others for their collaboration on the wider implementation of RS ID.

Also, by coincidence, there is another article in the same edition of QST that
mentions the K3UK Sked Page.  So perhaps we will get a little more use of that,
too.

Andy K3UK