OK folks, now that the SERVER software is available on an easy to install Puppy
boot disc, and the CLIENT software works on both Linux and Windows, how about
the next step and try increasing the PSKMAIL network of stations in North
America?

In North America, I see we have

VE7SUN   DELTA, BC         10.148.00

WB5CON   CORINTH, MS       10.148.00

KD5WDQ   New Braunfels, TX 10.148,00

KD4QCL   Alexandria, VA    10.148.00

NC5O     RICHARDSON, TX   14.116

KF4WBS   Lexington, KY     variable
scanning server update information at http://kf4wbs.no-ip.com/freqs.txt

and two new stations testing...

K3UK   Fredonia, New York  10148 (or 3585)

KB3FN  Cumberland, MD      10148?

Seems to me that we need a couple more east coast stations and perhaps a couple
mid-west and west coast stations to complete a network.

The European network has pretty much got the whole of Europe routinely covered
with

PI4TUE  NETHERLANDS    10.148,50

SM0RWO  SWEDEN         10.148.00

PA0SON-4 NETHERLANDS    7.048,0

IS0GRB-3 ITALY         10147.0

DA5UWG  GERMANY  3.588,5

DK4XI-30 GERMANY 10.148.00

DK4XI-15 GERMANY 21.098,0

DK4XI-20 GERMANY 14.078,0

DK4XI-40 GERMANY 7.048,0

DK4XI-80 GERMANY  3588

DL9YCS-3 GERMANY  10.148.00

HB9XQ    SWITZERLAND  10.148.00

S54FAA-0 SLOVENIA  10.148.00

So, anyone in North America want to try?

Andy K3UK