Patrick,

Just checked the peak amplitude of the RSID / Call ID clips and they are both
within 0.2db of each other. These are the audio files I used to determine the
100% throughput SNR for each mode using PathSim. I am sending you the files so
you can test them at your leisure. The RSID (Mode ID) and the CALL ID are
repeated 8 times on each clip.

I repeated the test several times this evening and I still come up with the 6db
difference between the two for 100% throughput. I should mention that I'm not
using the Multipsk S/N indicator to measure the signal-to-noise; I'm using the
SNR figures indicated by the path simulator.

Tony  -K2MO