On Saturday 07 November 2009 10:01:21 Andy obrien wrote:
> I have seen mention of " automated sub-bands" for USA amateurs
> recently but cannot find a definitive source as to what those
> sub-bands are.  Anyone ?
>
> Andy.

Hello Andy.

Finally getting to emails after operating CW sweeps this weekend using
MixW. Seemed to work good once I got my old Digipan interface from
home. Hated the 'nag' reminders about registering it. Not running on
my puters...:) I would have used gMFSK or FLDigi on Linux if I had known
that.

Andy, chck the emails last week for my email address. I put a lot of the
Part 97 rules about Automated and Beacon stations into some postings
at the begining of last week.

James W8ISS