FYI, the author of Winmor advised me that 3rd party busy detect IS part of
Winmor.  If the client attempts to call the server and the server dtecets
another signal, the connect is not allowed.  This, as Dave has consutantly
pointed out, is to be expected since the Winmor author has shown the ability
to design a similar busy detect feature in SCAMP.

Andy K3UK