HI......in VK our digital band plan for 40m is 7030 to 7040
i also understand this is true in many EU countries......
the NA region is around 7070
so if NA ops want to contact with EU or VK/ZL using digimodes they head
for the frequencies that they are using.....
if i want to contact a NA station i would have to use 7070 and reap the
ire of local VK ops

the problem is the difference of 40m band plans between regions 1,2 and 3

why they cant get concensus has been a age old fight.....

blame the IARU for the problem

73 David VK4BDJ

k6acj wrote:

> Why have USA PSK stations moved down from 7070++ to operate in this
> region that is typically used for CW? Bill K6ACJ

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: