Hi Bonnie,

some comments from my experience.

I have tried your proposed frequencies for Olivia and they are ok, more or
less, but:

10142.5 will have the DK0WCY beacon directly fall into the Olivia signal,
therefore I prefer the 10141.5 which is given in your plan as well but not as a
center of activity. I suggest to review this situation.

7042.5 is not very well accepted as Olivia center of activity. A much better
choice is to go to 7035.5 or 7036.5 just above the PSK activities (see another
reply from you as well).

Don't forget the 3581 khz USB (+1500 hz), also just above the PSK activities on
80 m. I was very lucky last week to have a qso with VE1CDD on that frequency in
Olivia 16/500 (around 0030 UTC or so, don't remember exactly) with only 10 W
into a 32 m longwire.

73

Juergen, DL8LE

--- In digitalradio@yahoogroups.com, "expeditionradio" <expeditionra...@...>