aa777888athotmaildotcom wrote:
> I believe RSID is old news, 2007 if not 2006.
>
> The recent surge in RSID use is really due to its excellent implementation in
> HRD 5.0.

Sorry to be a pedant but this is becoming an issue, HRD isn't a digital
modes program but DM780 is.  They might both come shipped under one
package, but it is important to recognise what each program is doing and
HRD is the Computer Control, or CAT if you prefer, program that also
supports and interfaces to some other programs within the suite of
programs which can be used as stand alone programs in their own right,
it doesn't send or receive digital modes in itself.

Simon has put in a lot of work on HRD and DM780 but it is important to
recognise what each program does as we, on the HRD forum, are getting
people asking why HRD wont 'work' with their interface/PC when they
should be using DM780.

Thanks

Dave (G0DJA)