The K3UK  sked pages Digitalradio, SKCC, and LOTW, get lots of use the
FISTS, and Counties pages are hardly used despite requests that I
provide the pages.  I was thinking about taking the rarely used pages
down and replacing them with something else .  Anyone have any
suggestions ?  The three that are quite busy often bring a total of
50-60 hams connected at the same time. SKCC and LOTW both are well
used  by a group with common interests, it is interesting  to see what
has turned out to be popular and what has not.   I am still puzzled
why SKCC's page is  always active and FISTS not used at all.

Andy K3UK