TAPR's PSR Journal Fall Issue is Now On-Line at:

http://www.tapr.org/psr/psr109.pdf

All PSR Issues Are Now Online
By Stan Horzepa , WA1LOU

All current and back issues of TAPR's quarterly
newsletter, Packet Status Register (PSR), are now
online and accessible at www.tapr.org/psr
The newsletters are in Adobe Acrobat format.
Thanks to John Ackermann, N8UR, Phil Karn,
KA9Q, John Koster, W9DDD, and Darryl Smith,
VK2TDS, for helping to fill in the gaps in the
collection.

By the way, we can automatically notify you by
e–mail whenever a new issue of PSR is available for
downloading by signing up here:
psr–announce

And we can automatically e–mail new issues of
PSR to you whenever a new issue is available by
signing up here: