If we had the specific freq, there are a lot of fixed users (military and the
like) that could be id'd...at least tentatively. But to say "why don't you tell
me what you heard, and I'll tell you if that was it" does no one any good,
because I may hear something there now, and it may be completely unrelated to
what you heard on the 18th.

The only contest that I know of on the 18th was the Russian 160m contest which
is, as far as I know, open to all modes.

73

Dave

Dave

hfradio...@gmail.com