  From: Rotten Robbie
  To: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Saturday, January 02, 2010 4:39 PM
  Subject: Re: [digitalradio] VHF Digital?

  I'm curious to what is the reason for a lack of interest on VHF/UHF FM to do
anything other than talk on the local repeater.

  The Rigblaster has everything necessary to connect a computer to a VFH
RICEBOX. I have been looking at being able to control the RICEBOX through the
microphone connector.

  Bob Macklin
  K5MYJ
  Seattle, Wa.