I am not a regular user of CSS software but it looks like the CD contains
"Radio Operations Center" which is a native Windows app and actually quite a
decent program that allows you full control of an MMC with Pactor/Amtor/Packet
and plugins for PSK31, SSTV, MT63 etc.

ROC is $99 on its own for either a Timewave/AEA MMC or Kantronics MMC so if you
have both MMCs it would be good value.

I guess you pay another $40 for the older software. I recently tested Packratt
for dos on this XP machine and it worked perfectly in a dos window. Maybe not
great software by todays standards but if you pick up a used PK-232 on eBay for
a few bucks it will work fine.

MixW can also work with MMC/TNC & sound card modes but requires detailed
configuration to make it work fully. ROC is definitely easier to get up and
running than adding Pactor, Amtor, G-TOR modes to MixW by hand.

73

Sholto
K7TMG