I had a bunch of pages of rejected contacts, where it tried to say they were
different countries, than I had logged.  They were correct on a few of the
eastern block USSR countries, when all the changes were being made there.  Most
of those have been straightened out, and the only mistakes now are such things
as its refusal to accept mobile contacts such as stateside/M4, still wanting to
log them as England.  Changes are being made on a constant basis, and each one
brings the data base more up-to-date, and correct.  If one has definite proof,
such as a QSL card, or some data base showing the correct country, then club
log guys are more than willing to straighten the items out.
But, you cannot expect them to be 100 prcent correct, as of this stage.  I had
a couple of contacts with expedition guys, usign separate calls, at the
expedition sites, and they bounced them, until I proved that indeed they were
correct, and it came out I was the only one (so far) who uploaded those
particular calls to the system.

Danny Douglas
N7DC
ex WN5QMX ET2US WA5UKR ET3USA SV0WPP VS6DD N7DC/YV5 G5CTB
All 2 years or more (except Novice). Short stints at:  DA/PA/SU/HZ/7X/DU
CR9/7Y/KH7/5A/GW/GM/F
Pls QSL direct, buro, or LOTW preferred,
I Do not use, but as a courtesy do upload to eQSL for those who do.
Moderator
DXandTALK
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DXandTalk
Digital_modes