Hello John,

I also use Airlink Express, the smaller version and have been for some time
now. As you say its easy to use, has an attractive operating page and a number
of items which are helpful. I like the call "grab" which puts the call into the
call box and the call recognition which shows a tick if the call is already in
the log. Something unusual is that the software also picks up IARU locator
squares and displays them in the "grab" box, so if QSB loses the information it
will still be displayed

The smaller version doesn't have a log sheet as extensive as the larger one in
which US states, counties etc. can be entered from the mouse.
Its an excellent well thought out software and so easy to use.

Kind regards,  Mel G0GQK