Folk:

I have conducted an experiment comparing the sensitivity of several software
programs for MFSK16 similar to those just posted for RTTY.  The data in the
MFSK16 tests were a little tighter than in the RTTY experiment, presumably
because of the absence of the profound effect of stochastic figures/letters
shifts.

I am a little torn about posting these data because I am hesitant to use any
program for transmitting MFSK16 that does not incorporate Patrick's RSID
function.  I have been working hams for whom I am their first MFSK16 QSO and
it is usually because they are running one of the packages that has RSID.

The data is at http://mysite.verizon.net/wz7i/MFSK16.html

Once again, I would welcome comments about how the testing could be
improved.

Wes, WZ7I
www.wz7i.com