www.buxcomm.com has a lot of interface cables.  I wonder if they would consider
adding this to their product line - or make custom order cables.

I built a set of cables from a pair of 8-pin mini-din cables.  I cut the cables
in half and put 13-pin, 8-pin DIN and 5-pin DIN connectors on the cut ends.
The only challenging one was the 13-pin for the TS-2000.  I used a crossover
switch to switch from a Buxcomm sound card I/F and a DSP-2232 to a TS-2000 and
an IC-735.  The additional RF pickup was a big challenge also.

Ed
WB6YTE