Toby Burnett wrote:
> Dave, your the only other G station I see testing this.  What are your
> thoughts on the 500hz digi mode band allocation and this type of signal,
> certainly blasted by rtty but cant help think we are doing the same?

Hi Toby,

I have to say that, given the 'width' of the transmitted signal that it
would probably be better to move up to the area that the wider
digi-modes use.

As with all transmissions, you should listen before transmitting to make
sure you are not clobbering someone else.  However, it seems that
courtesy isn't always given at times as I hear/see various modes and
people transmitting on top of each other and, at times, even people
using the same mode transmitting right on top of others.  There were
some bizarre transmissions on JT65a on 20M this morning...

Dave (G0DJA)