iw1awh wrote:
> Hi DAVE & group !
>
> Nice to work you this morning with this mode.
> I got your email too.
> Unfortunately there is too much qrm on 20m due to many rtty stations.

Thanks for the contact Rick,

Yes, I struggled with the RTTY as well but the move to 14.101 may help a
bit.

I just managed to crash my PC.  I forgot that I get too much RF in the
shack on 17M and if I run more than 20 Watts the PC shuts down!  That's
not the fault of ROS, it happens on PSK and JT65A as well of course, so
I shall have to keep the power low until I sort out the RF problem here.

Just going to TX on 18.105 with ROS a couple more times and then may go
back to 14MHz to see if anyone is about on that band.

Dave (G0DJA)