If anyone receives the automated message from my reception of their
signal and wonders about the fact that my CPU is reported as being 100%,
it's because I have a program called Prime95 running in the background
that is looking for mersenne primes and it uses any spare CPU resource
that other programs are not using at that time.

DM780 seems to only monitor its own use of the CPU, but I did notice
that ROS seems to monitor the system use of the CPU, which will include
anything else that is running at the same time, of course.

Dave (G0DJA)