From: Andy obrien
Date: 20/02/2010 15:18:16
To: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [digitalradio] ROS FREQUENCY

Good point, I am so used to narrow modes that I forget such things.
Andy K3UK

On Sat, Feb 20, 2010 at 10:06 AM, David Michael Gaytko // WD4KPD
<wd4...@suddenlink.net> wrote:

if you are gonna be trying new bands, at the minimum,
do use frequencies that are good for SSB or wideband digital.
remember ROS is always around 2.5kc wide regardless of the
baud rate.

david/wd4kpd