Toby Burnett wrote:
> Eaxctly the same thing happened to me yesterday David.
>
> I couldn't see a way other than closing the program.
>
> I'm sure Jose will update it soon.

I'm glad it wasn't just me Toby. :-)

I see ROS as a great opportunity to have an input to develop another
great digital mode.

I had the great honour of being able to help in the development of
UI-View a few years ago and, I hope, added to the project by trying it
and reporting what did, and did not, work.

Unfortunately the developer of that program is no longer with us, but I
think that ROS could be another very interesting development in digital
communication.

Dave (G0DJA)