Bruce,

Could you mention 'where' these coments are posted at so that I can read them
personally? I don't need names or call signs but would like to read more about
that as I hadn't heard about it being proposed for the 6 and 2m bands at all.

James W8ISS
=====
On Saturday 20 February 2010 10:33:32 bruce mallon wrote:
> I remember several spredsprectum people commenting that they didn't care if
> they obliterated legacy modes.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: