Ask and you shall receive.

> So I bring you an article about SS, and no one has based his opinion on
> real fact. where is the Part 97 that clearly stated that amateur radio can
> not use SS.

This is stated in:
ยง97.305 Authorized emission types, Paragraph (b) which states: (b) A station
may transmit a test emission on any frequency authorized to the control
operator for brief periods for experimental purposes, except that no pulse
modulation emission may be transmitted on any frequency where pulse is not
specifically authorized and no SS modulation emission may be transmitted on
any frequency where SS is not specifically authorized. SS is specifically
authorized on above 222MHz. Since it is NOT specifically authorized below
222MHz, it is unauthorized.

For a complete copy of the Part 97, here is the link:
http://www.arrl.org/FandES/field/regulations/news/part97/onepage.html.

Dave
K3DCW
It isn't radio unless it bounces off the sky