  From: KH6TY
  To: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, February 23, 2010 22:59 UTC
  Subject: Re: [digitalradio] Re: Consensus? Is ROS Legal in US?`

  Next step is to formally petition the FCC to allow SS if the bandwidth does
not exceed 3000 Hz, or the width of a SSB phone signal.

  Mark Miller, N5RFX, has experience in submitting petitions to the FCC, and
had one granted.  In case anyone wishes to pursue this further, he may be able
to help. If ROS is really worth saving for US hams, it is worth fighting for!

73 - Skip KH6TY