I was just listening on 80M - some kind of RTTY contest is on - and
I hear a bunch of normal-sounding FSK RTTY signals, and some that
are awfully clicky, like key clicks except it's FSK.  I wonder what
those guys are doing wrong.  Having the speech processor turned on,
perhaps?  Or too-rapid switching between mark and space?  Please
listen when you get a chance and see if you hear what I'm hearing
and if you can guess what is causing it.  On the waterfall it shows
up kinda like an overdriven PSK signal, but that shouldn't matter
so much for FSK.

Jim W6JVE