From: IMR <ac.tal...@btinternet.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010   Time: 09:00:33

>AAAArrrrrghhhhh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
>I don't hink I can stand it any more and will just have to unsubscribe
>from this group.    I originally joined it as being the author of the
>Data column in RSGB's RadCom, felt I ought to keep in touch with the
>people who actually use the datamodes and was hoping for a decent set
>of technical-type postings on the way datamode usage was moving amongst
>amateurs.

[Snip]

AAAArrrrrghhhhh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As a founder of the RSGB's Data Communications Committee, and the
founder and first editor of the Data column in RSGB's RadCom, I'm
hanging on in here. Data comms is much more than just the
technicalities.

To be sure, there have been some nonsensical posts here on this matter,
and some people seem to have been incredibly naive in their dealings
with ARRL and the FCC, but the fact remains that we are all constrained
by the legalities as well as the technicalities. Let the discussion
continue.

--
73
Ian, G3NRW