Mark T Egan wrote:
> Let's continue the experiment in the true spirit of HAM radio.
> So far no one has tabled an actual piece of legal document stating the
> legality of the mode. So continue to use the mode until otherwise told.
> Mark (VK2KLJ)

I'm with you Mark,

Unfortunately I think that Jose now has to suffer yet more from various
directions.

This is why I still point out that Jose is one person and the people who
have taken against, in one form or another, are a multiple, so don't be
surprised if the one seems to be raging against the many at times.

Even if Jose seems to raging against "you" remember that 'you' are now
just one amongst many against him.

If the roles were reversed, how would 'you' feel against so many people
who were, or seemed to be, against you?

Dave (G0DJA)