I downloaded Pawel's source code for his text mode demo application and despite
not knowing C++ managed eventually to compile and run it under Linux. However I
understand that on Windows it must run under CygWin or MinGW which are a kind
of Linux emulation. So quite a lot of work would need to be done to make it
operate in a way that it could be called from other "normal" Windows programs.

If such a DLL could be made available then I'm sure it would encourage the more
widespread use of Olivia mode. I know the PSK Core has had that effect for
PSK31. It is still being used in all kinds of applications, the most recent
being one to do APRS on HF using PSK63 (APRS Messenger). It is much more robust
than 300baud packet.

Julian, G4ILO