Why, given all that has happened, should one believe anything that is posted on
that web site regarding the FCC?

As for those trying to justify the developer's behaviour, I don't see it. Peter
G3PLX, Nino IZ8BLY and others managed to develop and introduce new modes
without any of this kind of thing going on. No-one was "against" ROS, at least
not from the outset. The FCC's initial opinion was a matter of fact, which some
of us simply reported upon. Some people, including me, also expressed the view
that 2.2KHz is too wide a transmission to have on the crowded HF bands. Whether
or not you agree, I think it is a perfectly valid opinion to have without being
blacklisted and other childish behaviour.

If someone is too thin skinned to take any criticism they should avoid posting
anything on the internet.

Julian, G4ILO