On 03/04/2010 07:44 AM, g4ilo wrote:
> I thought you were in Region 2. I have the Region 2 band plan in front of me
> right off the IARU site and it definitely says All Modes in all of the
> sections right up to 14.350. I don't see any division at 14.150 at all. In
> any case, I don't think you'd need to go as far even as 14.150 to find a
> frequency that hasn't been designated for use by some other modes.

The US band plans are a little more restrictive than the
Region 2 plan.

I do not know why that was done, but it does give the
smaller countries some empty frequencies so it seems
to be beneficial overall.  The US probably has more
hams than the other Region 2 countries together.

--
All rights reversed.