Nico,

I agree 100%. What's needed more than anything is the ability to determine
whether a frequency is in use, then we can hop around as much as we want as
the MUF changes.

As for the FCC - let's just be happy that they only legislate for the US &
possessions (colonies) :)

Simon Brown, HB9DRV
http://sdr-radio.com