Hi Guys

Andy, the frequencies listed on the web site are for APRS 300bd, except 10m
which is 1200bd. The setup I describe is specifically as an adjunct to Net14
and not a PSK-63 general QSO frequency.

With regard to Long/Lat v Grid Square, the choice is yours but the Grid Square
shortens the packet which has to be an advantage for DX working.

Incidentally N3FLR and I exchanged beacons and messages yesterday but with
errors.

73

Jim, G0JXN/MB7UXN