Another  major update came out today.  FYI, despite some limitations
on noisy HF (like all modes) , my view is the the RMS package is now a
complete one.  A application that fills the void mentioned frequently,
namely the lack on HF on-ramps.  With Winmor HF stations now connected
to the WINLINK system, hams can easily communicate via Internet and
without Internet.  Example, today I connected to KN6NB-5 on 30M, just
to see if the upgrade was working.  I connected and received an email
from another ham that was sent a couple of days ago.  I had not
checked mail for a few days.  How I got the email, I have no clue.  In
other words, I don't know how it found me, I have not kept up on how
Winlink works.  I assume that I checked in to a WINMOR winlink
station, it checks WINLINK for any mail for me by using the Telnet
link and then sends me the mail via HF winmor.  While many may have
issues about the winlink concept, it now does do something
effectively, gets messages to a destination via variety of methods
..error free.

Andy K3UK