I want to modify my Alinco DX70 for experimental digital transmissions
on 5MHz. I have already discovered this:

http://www.hampedia.net/alinco/dx-70th-tx-and-rx-mod.php

It says that to "TX/RX everywhere remove both jumpers c and e", which
seems straightforward. However, in my radio, jumper e is already
missing, whereas in the black-and-white photo on the above site the
jumper e is in place.

So I want to be sure that jumpers c and e are indeed the right ones to
remove -- the so-called "jumpers" are actually tiny SMD resistors, so I
don't want to make a mistake. Has anyone here successfully done this
modification, I wonder?

--
73
Ian, G3NRW