...So...realigning the HF bands to benefit less than 1% (using automatic modes)
doesn't have a MOTIVE?  You're dreaming, fella, if you think that.

Bonnie acts as if she owns 14.109 and the rest of the ALE "channels".  When the
debate raged on of whether or not ROS was legal, she regurgitated the same,
tired old rant...that ROS use NEAR 14.109 will interfere with ALE.  Really?  In
her OWN WORDS, she states that ALE is a "listen-first" mode.  I can tell you
from the last 3 RTTY contests that that fact is CRAP.  Plenty of DX stations
had to stand-by while the pointless "soundings" took place.

And, I'm not going to get personal beyond what I've already said.  I stated my
opinions.  ALE is an obscure mode, with zealot-like enthusiasts, and if you
talk "bad" about it, its users, or its demi-god, you get "in trouble".

Besides...if her bandplan is "adopted", do you really think OTHERS will be
silent?

John KB2HSH