and one more...

"CQ DE WD4MDA   [FAE CQ]
[Connection done with WD4MDA]
hell name is hal in jacksonville how are you andy not sure I am doing
this right? your solid copy here. i just read the article in qst and
thoought i would try the mode.  i had two ale 400 calls during hell
field contest and got hooked. I am running about 50 watts andy..
Really thats neat.  I ran psk31 for a couple of years.  Butr i have
really gotten into these digital modes.  Tony did do a good job.  by
the way your my first contact on ALE 400  HI ."