On 23-May-10 05:14, Tony wrote:

That would be much more convenient Andy. The only problem is having to pause when making sharp turns; not an issue on the highway. Patrick remembed reading about a ham who used a specialized set of false teeth to send code! Can you imagine the looks he got with a wire hanging out of his mouth while his jaw was chattering away to 73 : )

Gotta give him credit though, that's one way to go hands-free!

Tony -K2MO

In my opinion, it is a recipe for disaster. I wouldn't want to be on the same highway of him. It is the same thing of using cellphones when driving. In my country it is forbidden.

    Mark Jordan
    PY3SS