I checked out the configuration file that you suggest but the release date on
it was 2008 and it doesn't have Contestia in it. It's the same group of ADIF
modes that I had previously so I must have had the up to date file already.
Anyway I suggested to ARRL that they consider updating the file to reflect the
new modes but they haven't responded to my email.

Paul
VE9NC