Hi Rein

I think we have enough to assume that there is something fishy with this
guy and his software.

I admit that odd characters like Mr. Ros is fascinating, and it has been
exiting to investigate his back door software,
but I will leave it for now until his next release. Then we will see
what new "Trojans" he has hidden in to it ;)

la5vna Steinar