http://sdr-radio.com

From: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com [mailto:digitalra...@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of J. Moen

I think there's quite a lot of innovation going on in several areas of ham
radio -- QRP (hardware design, in particular), digital (mostly software in
various areas, including D-Star) and software defined radio.  In fact, I think
you could say that even though digital ham radio is still in its infancy, this
is nearly a golden age of creative new work.  It certainly is an exciting time
to be a ham.