Rein,

I'm reading this last post , but something is missing , what  problem  is Jose
supposed to  fix ? On what  ground's  should  the rest of the  world  stop
using  the  mode ?

My license allows me to  transmit mfsk , makes no  reference to how the
frequency steps are generated and  expressly forbids transmissions in code or
cypher and as  Ros-1 is  freely available (for now) the secret aspect is not
applicable

I think , it has been  reasonably established , that the  catch 22o clause is
historic, bandwidth lead and  has been overtaken  by  technology.

Lester ,posted quite a  viable path to  resolve the  problem.. very little in
engineering is back  and white , Lester's post is  suitably Gray to  split
opinions .. and that's all  it needs ..a new common ground ..  a way out  for
all  involved.

There is nothing 'we' The old world  can do  in support of the  situation , on
the  contrary, perhaps the apparent exclusion  of the middle of the  'new
world' from technological  advancement may add  leverage ?

73 -G .