--- In digitalradio@yahoogroups.com, Andy obrien <k3uka...@...> wrote:

> actually, this could be a good development because I still have  a
> funny feeling that they would balk at the idea of calling it illegal.
> I don't use the mode because I am chicken, but there are still many in
> the USA that do.
>
> Andy K3UK

On the other hand it might just make the powers that be think that hams are a
lot of trouble and expense. If they are really concerned about this they will
find out for themselves. Surely, at a time of economic stringency, there are
better uses for your tax dollars than revisiting ham radio regulations in
detail?

Julian, G4ILO