From: Russell Blair
Sent: Wednesday, July 21, 2010 9:46 PM
To: Digital Radio
Subject: [digitalradio] Question on bandwidth on HF

THIS IS NOT TO START A BIG THING...I was using one of the new modes today WSJT8
Beta and was informed that the bandwidth exceeded to limits on HF... My
question
What is the bandwidth ?

Russell NC5O
 1- Whoever said nothing is impossible never tried slamming a revolving door!
2- A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to
take everything you have.

- Gerald Ford

" IN GOD WE TRUST "

Russell Blair (NC5O)