Yes Dave,

Apart from my test PC virus/malware protection, whenever there is a
change in an executable or dll I run them through an online scanner
(20MB file limit) here .... http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/

It runs the submitted file through 19 different scanners, with the
occasional false-positive on one or two. Results of the scans are shared
with the anti-virus companies.

The site generates a permalink for each file that allows you to
distribute the scanning results to whomever.

Just ran the 3 executables through the site

Cluster.exe

http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanresult/7142b3c4c3e3076d5f55aa826a272678a67d1cbb

PSKReporter.exe

http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanresult/b8e275b738f1634bcc24fa081b1a83eb27e1289c