No link or image appears *unless* the message is displayed in HTML
format. I hate Web mail with a passion, so all my Yahoo group messages
come to my inbox, where Thunderbird filters them into group-specific
folders.

All those messages are displayed as plain text unless I *know* there's a
reason to display them as HTML. This way it's very easy to see that what
(if displayed in HTML) purports to be my bank's login screen is really a
link to www.come-in-sucker.th.

73

Alan NV8A