Hi,

I have an urgent requirement for “*SharePoint Architect **” **at Detroit, MI
*. Please let me know if you would be interested and get back to me with
your updated resume in .DOC immediately. Given below is the job description
respond back to me with the following information asked given below.

*Job Description:*

We are currently looking for SharePoint Architect , job opportunity for one
of our Direct Client. No specific job description, yet to get details. Start