*Hi ,

**We are working on below requirement.**If you have any matching profiles, please send me the updated resume with contact info.**
*
*
Role: Java Developer*
*Duration:3+ Months
Location:**Minnetonka, MN**
Rate: $65/hr
**
Interview : Face to Face After telephonic Interview

**SKILLS -- REQUIRED: *

* Design
* REST
* Java
* Java 1.6
* Java 1.7
* JavaScript
* Multi-threaded systems
* Linux
* OOAD
* 1st language english or equivalent (i.e. 7+ years in UK, Singapore, US, etc)

*SKILLS -- NICE TO HAVE: *

* Health care solutions
* C#
* C++
* DICOM
* HL7
* HIS
* RIS
* PACS
* EMR
* Python
* SQL 2005
* SQL 2008
* Spring 3.x
* Tomcat 6.0
* Tomcat 7.0
* Hibernate

Thanks and Regards,

Amarinder Singh (IT Associates)
*Kalven Technologies Inc.* *2300 , E Higgins Rd , Suite 211 , ELK Grove Village, IL -60007* *Work *: 312-675-2450. | *Email id* : amarin...@kalventech.com </mc/compose?to=amarin...@kalventech.com> | *LinkedIn* :Amar Singh. | *Skype id:* Amarinderkalven
*http://www.kalventech.com*
Product Engineering | Systems Integration | Professional Services.

Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list reply with "remove" and include your "original email address/addresses" in the subject heading. Include complete address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience caused