Hello,

I have an urgent requirement in Herndon, VA. Please let me know your
interest.

*Title: Linux Administrator*

*Location: Herndon, VA *

*Duration: 6 Months+*

*Requirements: *
*- Four-year technical degree or equivalent experience
- Expert knowledge of Linux operating systems (Red Hat, CentOS, OEL)
- Advanced Knowledge of Windows Operating Systems
- Some knowledge of SAN Storage devices (3par, EMC, or others)*
- Advanced knowledge of systems security practices
- Expert knowledge of Perl and shell scripting
- Expert technical troubleshooting experience
- Advanced knowledge with automating server installation through kick-start
or jumpstart utilities
- Demonstrated self-starter and demonstrated ability to resolve problems
independently
- Ability to perform effectively in a fast paced environment with short
timelines and set deadlines
- Ability to maintain a professional and courteous manner in difficult
situations
- Ability to maintain high quality work to manage multiple critical
projects
- Ability to perform and participate in a team oriented environment
- Ability to communicate effectively with a diverse group of network users
- Contributes to overall effectiveness as a team member
- Outstanding customer service skills

Thanks & Regards

*Pramod Kumar*

*DTSC Inc.*