*Hello *

*This is Dan from ESYSTEMS, I am contacting you with the following Job
opportunity for Our Client, kindly let me know if you would like to apply
for it.***

*Please send Yours Consultant Resume to : dhan...@esystems-inc.com*

*Title: Java Developer*

*Location: Raleigh , NC*

*Duration: 12 Months*

*Requirement:*

- *BS degree in computer science or related field*

*- Minimum (3) three years of web-based Java development experience*

*- Knowledgeable in Java, JSP, Servlets, Struts, IBatis*

*- Experience in web-based development using HTML , Javascript, CSS *

*- Experience with relational databases *

*- Knowledge of object-oriented methodology *

*- Excellent verbal communication*

Thanks & Regards

Dan

P: 609-945-5350